WonderPens Superior Labor B6 Slim Portfolio/Pen Case/Wallet!!


If you haven't seen my review of the Superior Labor A5 Wonderpens Exclusive Folio, it is a stunner. And this B6 slim beauty is in the same realm of beautiful. It comes in black, dark brown, lighter brown (this one), and natural. In much the same fashion as when I bought the A5 version, I bought this one the same day that it came into the WonderPens store. This being possible since I, at least currently, live down the street.


When I heard there was a grey fabric limited number, I could not but choose this one. Another WonderPens Exclusive, but also an EXCLUSIVE exclusive. Take my money... I love it.


The company Superior Labor has made some beautiful products. Pen rolls, pencil cases, and these custom Porfolios also for WonderPens. This little folio is much the same, great quality leather that although squeaky to start, really weathers so nicely as I have seen in my A5 folio.


My son supports my artistic efforts, and while usually my photos are taken on my window-sill, he helped me out with this one on the kitchen counter over a Bristol Board.


For those who want to know what size B6 slim is... it's the same width as the Midori Travellers Notebook Passport, but longer.


Some shameless advertisement for my own side leatherworking studio, which you can find on Instagram @lilleatherstudio for some custom pen sleeves that I have fun making also.


So what can you put inside here? Let me let the photos tell the story. Quite a lot!!!! A few pens, paper, money etc.





And my personal favourite - somewhere to put my phone, a pen, my earphones, some money, and probably my children's health cards.


Here she is next to its sister, the A5 folio. See how the leather on the A5 is more smooth? It wears beautifully :) Where can you find it? Of course at www.wonderpens.ca.


NOTE: I did not receive any monetary benefit and paid for this folio from my own pocket. This is my local brick and mortar store that I am a proud supporter of.

Comments

Popular Posts